Friday, March 4, 2011

Beyounce plans retirement

 
Beyonce has revealed that she previously planned to retire at the age of 30.
The 'Crazy in Love' singer, who is just months away from her 30th birthday, says she never imagined she'd be so successful and had decided to quit the music business as early as possible.
“Now I’m nearly there I can’t believe how much more I want to do,” she tells the UK edition of Cosmopolitan.
The 29-year-old R'n'B sensation has gone on to become on of the world’s most successful female solo artists, with albums such as ‘I am…Sasha Fierce’ earning her numerous Grammy Awards.
“I never imagined the extent of what I’ve achieved. I never imagined the awards, the movies and I still can’t believe it,” she said.
To date, she has sold more than 75 million records worldwide making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
Beyonce will be one of the headline acts at the 2011 Glastonbury Festival, performing a 90-minute set on the last day of the festival on June 26

No comments:

Post a Comment